Exploiting our experience
PCB Design Consultancy
A company's needs can vary at different stages of the design process - perhaps at the initial stage discussions on board stackup, strategies to address and thermal issues are necessary while during the actual design phase the attention is focus more on the application of the PCB design software. At TBS, whatever the stage or the requirement we can call on our vast experience in the circuit board design process to address your needs.
The following is just a short-list of some of our PCB experience
- • PCB design, manufacture and assembly
- • Library management – Library generation, process control and configuration
- • RF/Microwave design
- • High-speed layout design techniques
- • Design software migration between flows
Our expertise spans many electronic market segments including communications, mil-aero and as well as diverse organizational structures from small design teams to multi-nationals.
We have successfully fulfilled a number of consultancy engagements - below is an overview of a few of the projects that we have managed.
- • Joint venture with fabrication house to improve custom design techniques to work towards
- achieving 6 sigma by reducing their opportunities for error ultimately with the aim to lower their
- fabrication costs
- • Library management – initial definition, creation and maintenance of a LMS library
- • Worked with Mentor Graphics’ application engineers to understand the problems PCB
- designers face every day
- • Kick-start programe to train a design team in the latest design techniques
- • Migration from Mentor Graphics® Board Station® to Expedition Enterprise
- • Define and institutionalised a best-practice working environment between fabricators and
To discuss your Consultancy requirements, without obligation, contact us.